If your kids love playing football then they will love our holiday clinics – and parents will love our coaching in a supportive, disciplined, but fun environment.
The clinics will be held on the Thursday 16th (BOOKED OUT), Friday 17th (BOOKED OUT) Wednesday 22nd and Thursday 23rd of January 2020. Children are fully supervised by qualified and highly experienced Magpies Crusaders technical staff with some of our senior players dropping in to say hello!
All children 5 – 12 years old are welcome regardless of skill level – you do not need to play for Magpies Crusaders and you can book one, two, three or all four days!
Every day is aimed at developing each player’s understanding and knowledge of the game and will have a warm up plus a number of enjoyable games and football actives.
To book your place please complete the online booking form below. This form also includes the consent and medical component. Please note that payment is required at the time of booking.
Our Holiday Clinics will be held on:
DATES: Thursday 16th (BOOKED OUT) and 17th of January (BOOKED OUT) and Wednesday 22nd and Thursday 23rd of January.
TIME: From 8.00am – 10:30am (each day). Drop off no earlier that 7:45AM please.
WHERE: Magpies Crusaders home grounds – Magpies Sporting Club, 1 Glenella Road – Fields 3 and 4 (closest to the southern carpark behind Magpies Sporting Club)
COST: The cost per child is $60 per day or $100 (incl. GST) for two consecutive days. A reminder that payment is required at the time of booking.
If, after the first day attended, you would like to extend your booking please use the online boking form below to book and pay for the additional days.
BRING: Plenty of drinks, boots, shin pads and snacks.
There is a non-refundable deposit component of $30.00. This component is not refundable under any circumstances. If, due to changed plans, you are unable to attend you can apply for a refund of the amount you have paid less the $30 non-refundable component prior to the first day of your booking.
NOTE: If a clinic is cancelled by us due to severe/extreme weather, then you will receive a full refund for that day.
Upon submitting the below completed form online, please transfer the total cost into bank account:
Account Name: Magpies Crusaders United FC
BSB: 014 676
Account Number: 639 972 732
Please use your childs name as the reference.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THESE CLINICS
- The online booking form below must be completed for each child that attends.
- Payment is required at the time booking. There is a non-refundable component of $30 for each child.
- Participants are supervised from 7.45am and MUST be collected by 10:45am.
- Please ensure that your children wear comfortable clothes, bring their shin guards and football boots. Mouth guards are optional.
- Bring plenty of drinks (preferably water) and some healthy snacks.
- Make sure your child/children are prepared for any weather (pack spare clothes if raining etc).
- There will be shelter available at the venue.
- The clinics will go ahead even when the weather is inclement.
- Remember to tell your kids to bring their smiles too!
If, after the first day attended, you would like to extend your booking please use the online booking form below.