Registration is required, please complete the SAP 2020 Trials Registration Form below. Registration for SAP trials closes on Wednesday 23rd October 2019.
U9s (2011 Born)
– Sunday 27th of October: 9am – 10am
– Tuesday 29th of October: 4.30pm – 5.30pm
– Thursday 31st of October: 4.30pm – 5.30pm
U10s (2010 Born)
– Sunday 27th of October: 10.15am – 11.15am
– Tuesday 29th of October: 5.45pm – 6.45pm
– Thursday 31st of October: 5.45pm – 6.45pm
U11s (2009 Born)
– Monday 28th of October: 4.30pm – 5.30pm
– Wednesday 30th of October: 4.30pm – 5.30pm
– Sunday 3rd of November: 9am -10am
U12s (2008 Born)
– Monday 28th of October: 5.45pm – 6.45pm
– Wednesday 30th of October: 5.45pm – 6.45pm
– Sunday 3rd of November: 10.15am -11.15am
The trials are held on field 1 which is the field west of Sologinkin Oval, over the road from Magpies Sporting Club, 1 Glenella Road Mackay. Please note that dates and times may be subject to change at short notice, so please visit our Facebook page and website for up-to-date information.
2018/2019 Magpies Crusaders players are welcome to trial in their training kit, new players can wear their current club kit. Boots and shin pads are required. It is recommended to bring your own water and wear sunscreen if required.
All information regarding the 2020 program schedule and costs will be confirm and communicated within due course before trials begin. For any further correspondence regarding the trials please email firstname.lastname@example.org