Magpies Crusaders represent the Mackay & Whitsundays region in the Queensland Premier League 1 (QPL1). We hold an NPL Queensland license for Skills Acquisition Program (SAP) (U9 – U12), Youth (U13-16), Seniors (U18, U23) and a QPL team in 2022.
Our home ground is Sologinkin Oval at Magpies Sporting Club located in Mackay, Queensland.
We believe we have the best pitch and the best crowds in the Queensland NPL now we’re confident that we have the best facilities. After years in the making we have recently completed our brand new $2.5 million amenities building at our home ground: Sologinkin Oval. The building features gender friendly change rooms, a gym, spas and ice baths that set our club apart, plus a food and bar offering with a prime view that overlooks pristine field.
Our Mission is to provide a pathway to representative and professional Football for the Mackay and Whitsunday community, through the successful integration of a senior NPL program. Our success will ultimately be measured by having members of our club play in the national competition.
Our Vision is to create an affordable representative football solution designed around inclusiveness, to ensure no local talent is restricted by financial status. This will be achieved via the successful Magpies Crusaders United NPL model. We also desire to foster development for the future of our sport.
- We are a positive organisation and conduct ourselves accordingly.
- We are united in common goals, represented by our mission and vision.
- We promote good sportsmanship, and we coach our culture, so we can expect it.
- We respect and welcome Mackay football entities contributions.
- We will represent Magpies Crusaders United and the wider football community in a professional and responsible manner.
- We do not discriminate, and welcome all football communities, regardless of club origin.
- We recognise that our members are our strength.
- We aim to promote participation, family and fun within our community.
Magpies Crusaders United is a club built with the foundations set of scoring more goals than the opponent through using the ball effectively and constructively.
Our teams will look to be in positive positions at all times, which allows us to use the ball effectively, play through the lines and put the ball in to goal scoring areas to get the desired outcome. We will be aggressive in all match moments with and without the ball when possible. When without the ball we will apply high collective pressure and protect our goal as a unit.
Individual players will also learn to develop a strong competitive mindset and resilience, combined with technical skill sets and game intelligence, which will allow our players to execute the required actions when needed.
|1||Rochedale Rovers FC||9||6||2||1||20|
|4||SWQ Thunder FC||7||4||1||2||13|
|5||Western Pride FC||8||4||0||4||12|
|6||Magpies Crusaders United||9||4||0||5||12|
|8||Southside Eagles FC||8||2||2||4||8|
|9||Sunshine Coast Fire FC||8||2||2||4||8|
|11||Ipswich Knights FC||8||1||1||6||4|